We are always on the look-out for new talent to join our fun and creative team here at Fenton Stephens.
If you would like to potentially join our team, please send us an enquiry via the application form.
Senior Account Manager
Fenton Stephens, an independent agency in Melbourne, is looking for an incredible Senior Account Manager to join our expanding multi-disciplinary team. We pride ourselves on producing innovative and inspiring work that delivers real results for clients all while providing a fast paced, flexible and enjoyable working environment for our team.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of two significant accounts, ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality and providing exceptional client service.
You will have at least 4 years past experience working in creative agencies and be used to working with planners, producers, online strategists and creatives managing large digital and ATL projects. Your projects are run in an efficient way and you will be confident in assisting with client financial management. Your communication skills are second to none, you are solutions orientated and you are an incredible multi-tasker.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, will be keen to learn, love a challenge and also want to have fun in between.
You are happy to travel and work from our Sydney office on occasion (although your main base will be in Melbourne).
Sound like you? We'd like to buy you a coffee/tea/whatever you're in to and have a chat!
Salary guide (depending on experience): $60k - $85k inclusive
Please note for this position we will only consider candidates who are able to work in Australia and who currently possess the correct legal documentation to do so.Required Skills
- Contribute in developing innovative solutions for clients based on project timelines and budgets
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
- Knowledge of digital media production processes (including but not limited to: information architecture, functional requirements gathering, usability testing and user-experience principles)
- A comprehensive understanding of the creative and web development process
Fenton Stephens is on the lookout for a mid-senior level Finished Artist to join the team in our graphics studio.
We're looking for someone who is experienced in working within the Advertising/Marketing industry and is used to working to deadlines. You'll need to be flexible, have an eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Full time $65 - $75k (inclusive of Superannuation) annually
Please attach a PDF or website link to your folio and resume / CV.
Applications without a folio or examples of work will not be considered for second stage interviews.
Only successful applicants will be contacted to organise a face to face interview.Required Skills
- Excellent Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Attention to detail
- A keen interest in design layout and typography
- Basic front-end digital/online skills (creating eDMs, banners, etc)
- Have had at least 5 years experience in the Advertising, Marketing or Design industry
- Must be able to work to deadlines and work in a team environment