We are always on the look-out for new talent to join our fun and creative team here at Fenton Stephens.
If you would like to potentially join our team, please send us an enquiry via the application form.
Fenton Stephens is an energetic, independent creative advertising agency which commenced business in 2005 and now comprises some 20 staff and a sound portfolio of clients. Our office is located in South Melbourne (close to Bay St Port Melbourne) and we also have a small office in Sydney which was opened in February 2013. We are seeking a part-time person, preferably experienced in the Advertising industry, to perform a Bookkeeping role as well as general office Administration duties.
This is a part time position for approximately 20-25 hours per week – typically 9.30 until 2/3.00pm – where flexibility in the hours worked in any day and week would be decided by mutual agreement. This is a job that would suit a person with ‘a few’ years’ experience in the advertising industry, utilise some solid experience in bookkeeping and, at the same time, would enjoy the vibrancy of a young team building a business in Advertising.Required Skills
- Prepare and process accounts payable and prepare payments
- Correspond with Debtors and Creditors and respond to queries
- Liaise with Account Service staff regarding estimates and invoicing process
- Monthly credit card reconciliations & petty cash management
- Talent employment related remuneration, super and administration
- Intermediate level of computer knowledge – BCC (Ad industry accounting software) and Microsoft office suite
- Travel and accommodation booking and expense processing
- Reconciliation of all couriers and taxis and other sundry expenses
- Other clerical and administrative duties as and when required
- Have an energetic personallity and desire to make a contribution to and be part of a company with a great culture and business spirit.